Volunteer Fire Department
The Vibank Volunteer Fire Dept., services the Village of Vibank as well as the R.M. of Francis. We are currently looking for new members. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer firefighter, please feel free to attend a meeting. Meetings are held every 3rd Wednesday of the month at the fire hall at 7:00p.m.
Control Burn Reporting
Call just prior to starting
Provincial Emergency Communications Centre
(This number is answered 24/7 – 365 days)
When reporting a Control Burn you will be asked the following questions:
- What is your land location?
- Who is your Fire Service Provider?
- Driving directions from local Fire Department?
- What are you burning?
- How long will your burn last?
- Name and phone number
You will be asked to call back, once the burn has been completed, or as updates are required.
Reporting your control burn will help eliminate unnecessary callouts to your local fire department. Consider the weather before you burn.
Vibank Volunteer Fire Fighters
- Justin Lockert – Fire Chief
- Chris Gerien – Deputy Chief
- Tony Pelzer – Deputy Chief
- Bre Obrigewitsch – Fire Fighter
- Chad Obrigewitsch – Fire Fighter
- Des Roske – Fire Fighter/Safety Officer
- Michael Fuchs – Fire Fighter
- Murray Allen – Fire Fighter
- Dustin Tracey – Fire Fighter
- Lane Rey – Fire Fighter
- Adam Lockert – Fire Fighter
- Alton Gerein – Fire Fighter
- Patrick Johnson – Fire Fighter
- Kelsey Leptick – Secretary Treasurer
First Responder Unit
- Allan Moffat
- Laurie Morrow